10 Basic PC Security Tips
- Get full protection from threats – Always use full version anti-virus software and keep it up to date, it is always best to set your antivirus software to update automatically.
- Keep the bad guys out - Ensure your firewall is on at all times, this will keep out the bad guys. You can either use Windows in-built firewall or use third party software…depending on your budget.
- Don’t be vulnerable- Your Windows computer system should be updated automatically; this ensures that your sys
tem has all the security patches in place.
- Choose strong password(s). Always mix letters with figures and if allowed use at least one special character.
- Change your password(s) periodically. Don’t be predictable, you don’t know who is watching you… keep your identity from fraudsters.
- Update your Internet browser to reduce the risk of it being hijacked.
- Don’t install doggy add-ons on your Internet browser. All add-ons or plug-ins appear useful, but some of these add-ons are used to spy on your activities. Be careful – don’t download everything that is ‘free’ off the Internet!
- Set the child control. It is very easy for a non-suspecting youth to stray into a dangerous website; it is your responsibility to keep the young ones save.
- Install up to 2 andŃ browsers so that if one is hijacked you can use the other
to find a solution to your problem!
- Avoid potentially unsafe websites, just one click is enough to infect your computer.
Recommended Computer Fix
Easy PC Solution
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
Also, get rid of all hidden viruses/spyware and security threats then speed up your PC.
A painless way to solve all known and hidden problems on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual issue is. You can do this by using a dependable software to scan for issues and viruses.
- Two, Repair - Once you find out the errors, then you can go ahead and fix your computer with the aid of a credible online PC repair tool.