30 PC Keyboard shortcuts
- Copy a highlighted Text or graphics to the clipboard – Press Ctrl + C
- Paste a copied text in a desired location – ctrl + v
- Cut a highlighted text or graphics to a clipboard – ctrl + x
- Undo the last change you made – Ctrl + Z
- Redo the last action taken – ctrl + Y
- Delete the word immediately after your cursor – ctrl + delete
- Delete the character immediately after your cursor – delete
- Delete the word just before your cursor – ctrl + backspace
- Delete the character just before your cursor – backspace
- To move the cursor to beginning of the document – ctrl + home
- To move the cursor to beginning of a line – home
- To move to the cursor to the end of the line – end
- To move the cursor to the end of the document – ctrl + end
- To move the cursor to the beginning of the next page – ctrl + Page Down
- To move the cursor to the beginning of the previous page – ctrl + Page Up
- To move up and down the screen – Page UP and Page Down
- To move up one paragraph – ctrl + Up arrow
- To move down one paragrap
h – ctrl + Down arrow
- To insert a line break – shift + enter
- To insert a page break – ctrl + enter
- Help key -
- Print screen – Pre Scr
- To print a document – ctrl + P
- To go to the print preview window – alt + ctrl + i
- Use the copyright symbol – Alt + ctrl + C
- To make a highlighted letter – ctrl + b
- To make a highlighted letter italic – ctrl + i
- To underline highlighted letters – ctrl + u
- To increase highlighted text by one value ctrl + shift + >
- To increase highlighted text by one value ctrl + shift + <
Computer keyboadr short cut keys can be very use for speed and for users who don’t like the little mouse.
Recommended Computer Fix
Easy PC Solution
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
At the same time, get rid of all hidden viruses/spyware and security threats then speed up your PC.
A painless way to solve all known and hidden problems on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual fault is. You can do this by using a dependable software to scan for errors and malware.
- Two, Repair - Once you pinpoint the errors, then you can go ahead and fix your computer with the aid of a trusted online software program.