Computer Crash – How to Fix Computer Crashes
A computer crash happens when your computer suddenly stops responding or unexpectedly shuts down. It will bring your computer to a complete state of halt. You may encounter the “Blue Screen of Death” indicating an error in your system. This is a common complaint among computer users. No operating system is immune. A simple reboot would sometimes do the work but crashing is a telltale sign that something is wrong in your computer. It is important to know the causes so you can avoid this problem from happening in the future. Below are three suggested tips on how to fix computer crashes:
1. Remove spyware and viruses. New viruses appear and infect computers every day. Your system may have been infected without you knowing. These viruses can cause computer crashes. Always run a scan and check for these malicious files hiding in your computer. Delete them from your hard drive. Make sure to keep your virus definitions updated and always download the latest security updates.
2. Avoid overheating. Computer crashing can occur when the computer has been running for awhile. If your CPU becomes too hot because of prolonged usage, the hardware parts will overheat and fail. Place your computer in a well-ventilated room. Always see to it that air circulates well inside your computer, that the fan is working, and vents are not blocked.
3. Fix Windows Registry. Registry errors are the most common cause for computer crash. The Windows Registry conta
ins all vital information the computer references in order to operate. When your computer was brand new, the registry was in pristine condition. Over time, it gets disorganized because of new entries being added. Some entries become obsolete and no longer wanted. The registry therefore needs to be regularly cleaned. But manual cleaning is very difficult unless you are a computer expert. Removing the wrong registry entry can cause serious damage. For non experts, you need to have a registry cleaner installed. This software will fix all the registry errors it can find. It will locate invalid and useless entries and repair them.
Having a good registry cleaner will restore your computer’s original condition. You will be able to enjoy its speed and performance. More importantly, you can avoid computer crashes in the future.
Sick of your computer crashing? Want to repair computer errors the easy way? Scan your computer for free and fix computer crashing with the #1 registry cleaner on the internet. After scanning your computer, I promise you will be quite surprised by all the errors on your system.
Jim Marshall is a computer technician expert with over 15 years in the industry. He has an intimate knowledge of the windows registry and various register repair software. After testing some of the top registry cleaners on the market, he has created a comprehensive review site that details his findings.
Easy PC Solution
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
At the same time, get rid of all hidden Trojan/worms/viruses and security threats then speed up your PC.
A painless way to solve all known and hidden problems on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual issue is. You can do this by using a reliable software program to scan for issues and malware.
- Two, Repair - As soon as you find out the errors, then you can go ahead and repair your computer with the aid of a legitimate online software program.