Have You Fried Your Computers Chips?
Every computer user faces all sorts of problems and errors while using their computer.
When your computer encounters any problems, or error
messages, it will need a prompt and quick solution for that particular error. These errors or problems can cause major headaches, as they can stop you from doing what you want to do, at the time you most need to do it. So, it is necessary for you know a number of computer tips and tricks, for some quick solutions for w hen problems arise. You can bet your bottom dollar that your computer goes wrong at the most inopportune moment. These simple computer tips and tricks will come in handy when you badly need your computer to work.
Here are some tips to keep your computer in full health.
1. Always backup your computer files. When your computer gets a virus it can corrupt files. Your Anti-virus software should get rid of these viruses, however the virus may have corrupted a necessary file for your computer to function correctly and therefore the only solution is to get a reinstallation of the operating system. Having a backup will save you buckets full of sweat and tears trying to recover lost files if you computer goes into meltdown.
2. Always check your computer’s health/status – The old saying that “Prevent
ion is better than cure” applies to computers just like anything else. If you do routine checks on your computer’s vital components, you will be able to detect problems in its early stages. A simple loud buzzing noise from the CPU may mean that that CPU/auxiliary fan wires may be stuck, or maybe a lot of dust is preven ting the fan from working properly. If your computer overheats due to the fan not working properly this can cause all sort of problems. For example chips move off the mother board at a certain temperature. It can dry out the solder on your components which means a re-solder or possibly a new mother board if you can’t find a computer repair shop that re-solders at component level. By detecting that minor problem early, you prevent a major problem from happening later.
3. Install a trusted Antivirus and Firewall – Some computer problems may arise due to the viruses, spyware, malware, Trojan’s and hackers. Having a trusted antivirus/firewall will give you an assurance that somehow you are protected from viruses, spywares, malwares, Trojans, hackers and others. Spyware can slow your computer right down and you will be surprised at how much spyware you download with free pr
ograms. Think about it for a moment, why are these great little programmes free? Big brother is watching you! They watch your surfing habits so they can sell you something further down the line. Consult an expert for lists of trusted Anti-virus/firewall software.
4. Regularly clean your computer (safely) – Using your computer daily, dust will accumulate inside your computer’s components and CPU. Regularly cleaning your computer will ensure optimum performance. You have to make sure that you are safely cleaning your computer. If you don’t know what you are doing, it is best to consult experts to help you clean, as you can cause more damage than good and it could prove a cos
tly D.I.Y. exercise. Regularly removing internal dust will help you get the most out of your computer’s performance with a guarantee that you will save hours trying to fix a major computer problem that could have been prevented through regular maintenance.
Though troubleshooting computer problems may seem easy, it is always best and recommended to consult expert technicians to look into and fix the problem.
Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
Unit 11 Enterprise Court, Metcalf Way,
County Oak Crawley,
Recommended Computer Fix
Easy PC Solution
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
At the same time, get rid of all hidden viruses/spyware and security threats then speed up your PC.
The best way to solve all known and hidden issues on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual fault is. You can do this by using a reliable software to scan for issues and malware.
- Two, Repair - Once you find out the errors, then you can go ahead and repair your PC with the aid of a trusted online PC repair tool.