Runtime Error Fix – How to Fix Common Runtime Errors Quickly
Are you being annoyed by runtime errors popping up on your computer? Well, you are not the only one who encounters run-time errors frequently in the daily use of computer. To fix the runtime common errors effectively, you should identify the specific cause of runtime messages on your computer and take the right method to fix it. Just follow the tips in this article, you can fix run-time errors in just minutes.
What Is Runtime Error?
Run-time error is a kind of error that occurs during the execution of a program. Such errors indicate bugs in the program or problems that the designers had anticipated but could do nothing about. If the program can not call the relevant function in the process of the execution, there would be runtime messages pop-up on your computer.
What Are the Causes of Runtime Error?
1. Your computer is infected by virus or trojan. For instance, run-time error 216 is caused by SubSeven Trojan virus. When you start up a computer using a Windows operating system, Internet Explorer, or another Windows-based application, you may receive this error message: Runtime Error 216 at XXXXX.
2. Corrupted, missing components in the applications. Normally, run-time error 429 is referring to the Microsoft Office applications on your PC.
3. Damaged, corrupted registry entries of the applications. The application can not be launched properly because of the corrupted registry entries. There comes the run-time error message suddenly.
How to Fix Runtime Error?
#1 Obviously, it is necessary for you to install an antivirus program to eliminate virus and trojan. This can help you fix runtime common errors caused by virus. You can choose any one of the famous protection programs to fix such issue.
#2 Try to reinstall or re-register registry of the application. For example, to fix run-time error 429, you can re-register office applications one by one. To do this: Click “Start”–”Run" then type in the context as: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Office/Office/Excel.exe /regserver and press OK. (eg. Office Excel)
#3 Run free registry scan to fix runtime errors. This is the most important step you should take to fix runtime issue. Though the anti-virus and anti-spyware can remove those Trojans and malware, they can not repair the destroyed registry. So, runtime error happens! Therefore, if you want to fix run time common errors thoroughly, you had better repair
the Windows registry errors on your computer. Registry repair tool can be a precautionary measure which helps you avoid not only runtime problems but also other system errors.
Do you desire to fix PC errors effectively and quickly? Here is my best solution and the NO.1 recommended system repair tool for you. Just CLICK HERE for Advanced PC Advisor and you will be surprised!
Recommended Computer Fix
Easy PC Solution
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
Also, remove all hidden viruses/spyware and security threats then speed up your PC.
A painless way to solve all known and hidden issues on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual problem is. You can do this by using a dependable software to scan for errors and malware.
- Two, Repair - As soon as you pinpoint the errors, then you may go ahead and fix your PC with the aid of a credible online PC repair tool.