Trying to delete an error in typing and get a period and cannot delete. w.rong letter
Delete button originally worked, but now will not delete an error
typing. Puts in a period as intge word w.rong.
Recommended Computer Fix
- Get rid of virus Fix and correct every form of damages done to your computer by malicious software and viruses.
- Solve and restore important files that is corrupt or deleted such as Dynamic-link library - DLL files
- Correct all sorts of error signals linked to your operating system and repair the system Registry
- Obtain a complete solution that can stop your computer from crashing, freezing or becoming sluggish.
- Solution: Reimage online Repair software
Works with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Repair is done remotely from your own home totally private any time, any day.
Fix all your PC problems now
In just two steps, you can safely and quickly fix every PC error, every PC crash and every PC Freeze.
Also, get rid of all hidden malware and security threats then speed up your PC.
A painless way to resolve all known and hidden problems on your PC is to:
- One, Scan - Find out what the actual fault is. You can do this by using a reliable software application to scan for issues and viruses.
- Two, Repair - As soon as you find out the errors, then you can go ahead and repair your PC with the aid of a trusted online PC repair tool.
Simply Fix and Repair Your PC System with the click of your mouse.
All goods and services displayed or recommended on this website are done in good faith. However, we will strongly recommend that you should always do your own research before making decisions on your purchases on the Internet. Owners of this website are likely to receive monetary compensations if a purchase or purchases of goods or services are made through affiliate links displayed on the webpages.